Skip to main content

CHH and Conspiracy Theories


                          Datin
Right now our world is strangely different from the way it was when I first opened this blog (which was just the start of the year). The year 2020 has been a very special year with World War III almost fought and now this COVID-19 that has completely changed life as we know it. It makes one ask some questions. Like, those questions just come to mind whether you want them to or not.
Datin is one of my favourite rappers. I am constantly blessed each time I hear him spit his rhymes. In this post, I will be making references to his song I Won't Bow in order to pass my message.
Some people may see a conspiracy theory as a plot by some powerful people working behind the scenes to control global activities. And they may be right. Powerful people may be working behind the scenes to control world activities. The fact that you are seating at home as you read this might be proof of this fact.
In the song, Datin said;
 "Just because it’s seemingly natural doesn’t mean that it’s factual
As a matter of fact, it’s proof homey just look at the tube
Catch the news, the media’s practice and tactics to
Keep the masses fooled, they’re not reporting the facts as true
They distracting you, I question if they are trying to tap into
Our fears and paranoia cause back to back it is tragic news"
In my opinion, there is no such thing as a free press. The media's controlled by someone. The control is so much they even control our elections. What is an election anyway? A couple of candidates are brought for you to choose from, and the media picks the topics and issues you should be concerned with when you make your choice. It's basically telling you what to think.
Datin goes on to say; 
"Can you blame me if I appear to be livid
You can see it all for yourself I’m not delirious, clearly there’s
Something up their sleeves, they’re not sincere and I fear the masses will say it’s a conspiracy theory and continue to bow down!"
And it's true! OH HOW THIS IS SO TRUE! Whenever the truth is revealed, the big dogs squash it and dismiss it as a conspiracy theory. I think it's time to start looking at some of these theories and seeing the facts in them because most times, a lot of things just don't add up. Who was it that said nothing's true in politics until it has been officially denied?
He continues by saying; 
They hire these feminine rappers to, influence fatherless boys, they make them think that it’s cool!
To act and dress like women, they set new fashion rules and (? 2:11) little girls to do what the Kardashians do!
They teach them to reject the beauty that is natural
To be attractive you must get some butt implants and plastic boobs"
                            Kofi Kingston

                            6ix9ine

                           Lil Uzi Vert

And I feel like that statement defines our modern entertainment. Just look at some of the rappers we have today. Lil Uzi Vert? SixNine? They've even got Kofi Kingston from the New Day dressing all feminine with the crop tops and really tight pants. 
Datin was so right when he said "the TV's the devil's trap for you"
The worst part in all these is that you'll unknowingly submit to the master's rules. The master who's the mastermind of all these. The god of this world Satan. He is the mastermind of all these. It's all his plan to gain control and be like the most high. But praise be to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has written the script before this all began, and who gets the victory in the end by casting Satan forever into the lake of burning sulphur to be tormented for eternity.
With that said, I believe we christians should be believers in the conspiracy theories that we can check with the Bible. It's obvious to the blind right now that the end of all things is upon us. Y'all be ready. Stay strong. Jesus is almost here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Review: Armies By KB

So a couple of days ago, we were blessed with the release of this single by Christian Hip-hop sensation Kevin Burgess. Personally, I get excited anytime I hear KB has released a new song because he never disappoints. I believe Armies by KB is a song for today. A favourite Bible passage for a lot of people would be the 91st Psalm, which has to do with God's promises of protection concerning the people He loves. Armies is a song that reminds us of the fact that everywhere we go, we have an army of angels surrounding us.               LYRIC BY LYRIC REVIEW  Danger, giants Battle is my story But alone, I won't know That's my glory Shadows you cannot hide me, uh My King will fight The God of angel armies Is always by my side  So this is reminiscent isn't it? Remember that song by Chris Tomlin? Whom Shall I Fear? I've always been a hip-hop person, so I'll always prefer KB's version. We live in a world where we constantly wrestle against S

I Can't Breathe (And I should probably apologize to Lecrae)

  Look, I know I'm not in the best position to speak about everything happening in America, and for some good reason (in my opinion). First of all, I'm Nigerian. From Africa. And though I've seen episodes of police brutality, I haven't experienced racism (well, there was this time, on Facebook...). And then, I only hear stuff on news, it's kinda different when you're there to experience it first hand. Like it's your daily experience.    Well, in 2016, Trip Lee released his album The Waiting Room (one of his best in my opinion), and there's this song there that gave me a little taste of the typical Black American experience. I'm talking about Lord Have Mercy by Trip Lee.    In the second verse, Trip said; "He made me a black man, with all black clothes  Black coffee, blacking out on all my flows But why is black a problem here for all my bros?  And why they tryna put a tag on all our toes?  Black fists on the pick sticking out my 'fro He made